Matt Smith is a well-known actor.
Born in Northampton on October 28, 1982 has 42 years old. He is famous for playing the Eleventh Doctor in the series Doctor Whoprecisely from 2010 to 2014.
From then on, Smith participated in several TV series and small screen productions, such as: Party Animals, The Shadow of the North, Diary of a Call Girl. The Street, Moses Jones, The Adventures of Sarah Jane, Christopher and His Kind.
But also: Top Gear, An Adventure in Space and Time, The crown And Dragon House, as well as the prequel to the iconic series game of thrones, where he plays the role of Daemon Targaryen. In The crown instead, he has the role of Prince Philip, as well as the husband of Queen Elizabeth.
Matt Smith film
But what are the most striking cinematic experiences of Matt Smith?
Here is the list with the different titles, from the beginning to today:
- Womb, directed by Benedek Fliegauf (in 2010)
- Bert & Dickie, directed by David Blair (in 2012)
- Lost River, directed by Ryan Gosling (in 2014)
- Terminator Genisys, directed by Alan Taylor (in 2015)
- PPZ – Pride + Prejudice + Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies), directed by Burr Steers (in 2016)
- Mapplethorpe, directed by Ondi Timoner (in 2018)
- Patient Zero, directed by Stefan Ruzowitzky (in 2018)
- Charlie Says, directed by Mary Harron (in 2018)
- Official Secrets – Official Secrets, directed by Gavin Hood (in 2019)
- His house, directed by Remi Weekes (in 2020)
- Last Night in Soho (Last Night in Soho), directed by Edgar Wright (in 2021)
- The Forgiven, directed by John Michael McDonagh (in 2021)
- Morbius, directed by Daniel Espinosa (in 2022)